CNC MACHINIST – Routers, Waterjet, Abrasive Wire, Knife/Kit Cutters
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and grp materials. They are a key supplier to a number of prestigious companies, and are now looking for enthusiastic people to join their production team in a number of key roles, including Core Machining Team Operators.
CNC machine operators for non-metal parts with experience in relevant equipment including CNC 3 & 5 axis routers, waterjet, wire and grp knife cutters. Salary is dependent on existing skillset.
The following attributes are absolutely essential:
- Ability to read drawings
- A methodical and collaborative approach along with the ability to identify and implement improvements.
- A thirst for knowledge and ability to share relevant know-how.
- A team player that is accountable for their work and recognises that flexibility within the role may be required from time to time.
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + birthday holiday
- 4 day week
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reward Gateway & Retail Discount scheme